Total logged time for closed issues

Hi,

Im working on a report, that will show us tickets in Closed status per month and total logged time (with and without sub-tasks) on parent issues.
I tried to use “Hours spent” and “Hours spent with sub-tasks” measures, but its giving me hours spent on different issues in given month:

Is it possible to get logged time per closed issue in this table and dont have it reliable on selected month? Given month is used only to filter issues, not logged time on them.

Thank you

Hi @vavdom,

A warm welcome to the eazyBI community!

Your observation is correct. The measure “Hours spent” will return the logged work in the month the work was logged combined with the Time dimension. To display the total amount of hours spent in the month the issue was closed, define a new calculated measure that iterates through issues. See an example below:

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    DateInPeriod(
      [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Closed at'),
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
    )
  ),
  ([Measures].[Hours spent],[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)
)

It iterates through all issues and retrieves the ones closed in the current Time dimension period and has logged work in any period. Finally, it sums up all the work logged.

See the eazyBI documentation page for more information on defining calculated measures -​https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi @vavdom,

Recently eazyBI released a new version 6.6, which includes a new set of measures to analyze estimated and logged hours. For more details, see the documentation: Time tracking measures.

Best,
Zane / support@eazybi.com

Hi,

using this measure it start to cumulate hours spent when an issue is closed. Then if a story is closed, then it start to cumulate.

I need that it cumulate only when the uber initiative is closed, that is, when the story is closed, it doesn0t count, but it starts to only when the uber is closed.

Please, how to update the measure for that?

Please!!! and thanks in advance.

Tullio