Transition from status Last Date gives me all the transition date, no matter the status

I’m trying to created a graph that shows, for each month, how many issues transition from a certain status.

I created a calculated measure that is defined as

[Measures].[Transition from status last date],[Transition Status].[Status A]

but it gives me all the dates each issue transitioned from one status to another, with no discrimination on which status it was from or to.

what am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

1 Like

You would like to use brackets around the measure and transition status to make it work as a tuple. The tuple, in this case, will give you a date of the last transition to the specified status. You might as well consider including time default member there:

([Measures].[Transition from status last date],
[Transition Status].[Status A],
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)

If there are no brackets, eazyBI will use measure [Measures].[Transition from status last date] only. eazyBI uses the first full working formula. In this case, the measure [Measures].[Transition from status last date] is a fully functioning formula in itself. Therefore, it works, and the transition status is ignored. If you wrap it in brackets, then the fully working formula will be a tuple - a combination of a measure and members.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

1 Like

Hello good :D,

I have a question.

I have a sprint filter (in the pages section) that shows me the issues that belong to that sprint. Some issues passed in progress in that sprint and others in the previous sprint.

It is possible to obtain a measure that gives me the date on which the issue passed to the state in progress (independent of the sprin by which I am filtering)

You would like to use a similar formula using the Sprint default member in the tuple as well.

([Measures].[Transition from status last date],
[Transition Status].[Status A],
[Sprint].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember,
[Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)

Daina / support@eazybi.com

Thanks for the answer :smiley: