Turn a Dimension into a Measure

I’m new to easyBI and MDX and I’m stumped. In Jira I have a Select List (single choice) field, “Support Score”, alphanumeric by definition. The list consists of values 0, 3, 6, and 9. When imported into easyBI Support Score is recognized as a Dimension. Neophyte that I am it seems that
[Measures].[Support] = [Issue].CurrentMember.GetNumber(‘Support Score’) should return the alpha 0, 3, 6, and 9 values as numeric.
What am I missing? Help?

eazyBI offers default import options based on a detected custom field type. You could override the custom field definition with JavaScript code.
Here is one example on how to retrieve data from Single select customfield:

A new setup requires new data structures in a database. You would like to delete old ones and then create new data entries. Please run an import twice after those changes:

1. Open import options for edit and deselect the custom field from import settings (any selection), save settings and run an import. This import should delete any data structures for this custom field.
  2. Open import options for edit once more and select the custom field back for import. Save settings and run an import. This import should create new data structures for your custom field.

Also, see eayzBI documentation here: JavaScript calculated custom fields

best,
Gerda // support@eazyBI.com