I have 3 questions concerning Harvest integration.
- I want to evaluate Revenue from a project versus internal cost. In Harvest a project has:
- Total hours Billable and Non-Billable
- Budget: Budget, Amount Spent, Budget remaing
- Internal costs: Time and Expenses
- Uninvoiced amountI
I can find most amounts, but the internal cost (time per person * cost rate) I can’t find. Neither the cost rate per person (based on this I could indirectly calculate the cost). Is this included somewhere or will it be included in the future?
- How are following measurements calculate:
I get different data than what I see on the Harvest reporting. And although I can make a correction that seems to work, I still want to understand the mechanism behind it. I think it’s somehow using hours invoiced instead of sum of all billable categories.
- A more philosophical question. If I would combine Harvest data with JIRA data in EazyBI, what would be the best approach?
Many thanks in advance for your answers,