Hi, before I decide to use easyBI, i have a few questions regarding whether I can create these types of KPIs using this product.
Want to note that we use Jira Software + Jira Service Management projects on the same Jira instance
- Epic plan vs actual: which means I use a custom field Planned Release with values for a specific quarter (Q3, Q4, etc) for the Plan and I use Resolve date range (e.g. Jun 1 - Sept 30) to see whether what was planned (aka Planned Release field) was actually done during that quarter. The KPI is that i need to reach % Done from quarter to quarter.
- Complete Progress of Epic planned for that Quarter: Basically its taking #1 above and seeing the progress of each Planned Epic and seeing how it is progressing based on its Epic status (e.g. Backlog, In Progress, Deployment, Done, etc)
- Also breaking down #1 of the Epics that were actually planned and those added after the quarter (date) starting of the quarter. So for example, say the freeze date is June 5 and an Epic was added after that during the quarter, it is considered unplanned item. It could still be delivered in the quarter, but it wasn’t originally planned.
- KPI on Jira Service Management customer satisfaction - so say i want to keep 4.8 as my customer satisfaction per month
- Plan vs Actual projects - meaning Epics whos start date was x, due date y, and updated data w, etc. I want to show on a Gantt how my Epic is doing based on specific dates
- Diff SLA KPIs from Jira Service Management data
- % delivery of sprint: based on Story points committed to in the sprint start, vs how many items (stories) actually completed during the sprint, as well as how many new added during the sprint
I know it is a lot, but i want to know what easyBi supports in regards to my needs.
Thanks in advance!