Why Blank Issues Created?

I searched but could not find an answer to my question.

I have created a simple report showing issues created, Sprint issues committed and Sprint issues completed (picture attached). For a couple of my sprints, issues created is blank (empty) while sprint issues committed and sprint issues completed have values. Why is this?

This is affecting another report where I filter for “issues created > 0” and so I am getting incorrect results.

Hi @Speedydgon,

We recommend filtering Sprint-related reports by the measures “Sprint issues committed” or “Sprint Story points committed”. These measures display the number of issues (or their Story Points) that were assigned to the Sprint at the start.

The measure “Issues created” and other basic non-historical measures show the count of issues against the issues current Sprint. Meaning, if the issues current Sprint is not the one in the report rows, the measure “Issues created” won’t count this issue for that Sprint event if at some point it was assigned to it.

The eazyBI documentation page regarding Jira Software integration has more information regarding this - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/jira-software-custom-fields#JiraSoftwarecustomfields-OthermeasuresusedwithSprints.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com