Why does eazybi not display updated information after sync?

context
My JIRA project has a customfield “Epic Progress” is a ScriptRunner field that calculates the Epic completion percentage as per the status of epic related items and writes that percentage both to itself and to a custom numberfield to be used elsewhere ( like eazybi).

in JIRA I see this field being updated whenever an epic-related issue changes status, but in eazybi the value of this field does not change, it only changes when I do a full import of the cube.

Could someone explain to me why this happens and how can I solve it?

Information I find useful
In this cube, only Epic-type issues are imported (bringing all issues from all projects is too heavy).
I believe this is not the problem as Epic Progress is an Epic field and in JIRA I see the correct value when I run a simple JQL (Epic Name = XYZ)

eazyBI version

Jira version (Data Center)

Hi @DanteBRSP,

Regular data import, imports change of updated issues since the last data import. Some scripted fields, might not update the issue updated date when the field value is recalculated by ScriptRunner, and therefore regular data import does not import those changes.

You might want to add a new parameter check_calculated_value = true to the custom field advanced setting in import options (see documentation on Custom field import options).

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com