Why this report is not working?

Hi!
I have created this report to measure the time between In Progress to Closed.
Is the formula right, isn’t it? (If not, how should I do?)
And why doesn’t work if I select resolution Fixed and Done in the filter dimension resolution on it?
However, if I change the dimension Resolution from “All Resolutions” to “Fixed & Done”, it doesn’t show the results.

I am stuck on it and I don’t find the reason behind it.

• Median working days formula:
NonZero(Median(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
    DateInPeriod(
      [Measures].[Issue resolution date],
      [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
    )
    AND
    [Measures].[Issue status] = "Closed"
    AND (
    [Measures].[Issue resolution] = "Fixed"
    OR
    [Measures].[Issue resolution] = "Done"
    ) AND
    ([Measures].[Issues created],
     [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember,
     [Transition status].CurrentHierarchy.Defaultmember) > 0),
-- total time per cycle
   ([Measures].[Workdays in transition status],
    [Time].CurrentHierarchy.DefaultMember)
  )
)
  • Transition Status contains the list of status we defined to use from “In Progress” until closed (without adding there the Closed)
  • Teams, the list of teams in the different projects to filter quickly to show the info of one of them
  • Issue Type, just the “Flow Items” = aggregation of User Story, Improvement, Defect, Risk, Tech Debt.

Really appreciated your view on it

Hi @Nacho,
The “Resolution” dimension represents current or historical values depending on the selected measure. As your formula uses the measure “Workdays in transition status,” which is the historical measure, the measure shows you an empty value because the resolution wasn’t done or fixed at that moment in history. See more about issue change history measures in eazyBI documentation.
Also, your formula already includes the issue filter by the current issue resolutions, and thus, you don’t need to apply additional filters on the pages for that.

I suggest checking out the Issue cycles functionality in eazyBI. This option allows grouping current and historical statuses by cycles. eazyBI imports a set of measures and properties for each cycle counting issue and total time spent in the cycle.

best,
Gerda // support@eazybi.com