Worklog and start date filder

Hello EazyBi team,
I have problem with creating report.
I need to report all work log that are logged for date after “start date” in issue (it is custom field in jira and imported it as property and measurement).
I manage to create report with all Work logs for all tickets but i cannot filter them out to show only specific work logs.

Please help me out,
Regards
Marcin Guz

Hi @guzm!

Unfortunately, there is no good way to filter just the worklog item itself as it has no link to other Issue properties. But we can write a formula that first filters all issues with a start date and worklogs and then find the days from Time dimension that are after the start date to sum the worklogs. Please try the following formula

Sum(
  Filter(Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]), -- filter issues
    NOT IsEmpty([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Start date')) AND -- that have start date
    [Measures].[Hours spent] > 0 -- and have some hours logged within the other report context
),
  Sum( -- sum hours spent
    Filter(Descendants([Time].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Time].[Day]), -- by first filtering the days
      DateBeforePeriodEnd([Issue].CurrentMember.get('Start date'),[Time].CurrentHierarchyMember) AND -- that are after the start date
      [Measures].[Hours spent] > 0), -- and have hours spent within them
    [Measures].[Hours spent]
  )
)

Lauma / support@eazybi.com