Would like to email a report as image(s)

Had brought this up at summit and once explained seemed to get some buy-in, so just wanted to make sure it was on the backlog somewhere as a request.

While exports and emails are great, for the most buy-in and digestion emailing reports as inline images to emails would be preferred, especially when dealing w/ executives, mobile users, etc.

Absent this for some reporting I’m working on I’ll probably have to take a number of screenshots and assemble the email rather than being able to schedule and automate it.

Thanks!

Hi Stephen,

I hear you on this one! That would definitely be a helpful improvement. It has been added to our backlog and I added your vote to it. I will keep you posted when anything new regarding this appears.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com

1 Like

This is becoming an extremely important ask from our organization. It’s been in the backlog for a long time. We are going to start considering alternatives since we waste a lot of time doing this manually. @lauma.cirule can you please get more specific about the priority and delivery of this feature? Thanks.

Hi @lorraine.gorman,

I hear you on this one! Having inline images in the export would be a helpful improvement.
Still, I am sorry to say that the priority of this feature has not been raised so far. We will update this post when there is some news regarding this.

Lauma / support@eazybi.com