Wrong rows returned by Time filter

Hi EazyBI team,
I created a report that counts the number of issues (on JIRA) of a specific type using custom measures, and filtering for projects and creation time using standard dimensions.

With the time filter “All Times”, I see correct results, and if I go on the Pie chart for drilling through the epics, the correct ones (and total number) are returned.

Now, I want to filter the epics created today (Jan 18) using the same measures: in the Table chart the right row Epic is returned, but I see that the sum on the project returns ALL the epics anyway.
And if I go the Pie chart for drilling through the epics, all the epics are returned indifferently from the Time filter, instead of just the only 1 highlighted:

This is the measure in question:
CASE
WHEN [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Level.Name = ‘Project’ THEN
SUM(
Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issue Tipologia Waste] = ‘Raw Waste’ AND [Measures].[Issue type] = ‘Epic’ THEN
[Measures].[Issues created]
END
)
WHEN [Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.Level.Name = ‘Issue’ THEN
CASE WHEN [Measures].[Issue Tipologia Waste] = ‘Raw Waste’ AND [Measures].[Issue type] = ‘Epic’ THEN
END
END
(I did the same measure for the types ‘Story’ and ‘Sub-task’ too).

I really need a hand with this problem, if anyone could help me I would be grateful !

Thank you,
-FF-

P.S. forcing new users to use only ONE embedded media item in a post is devastating X _ X

Hi @Fabio_Ferrari,

The branch for issue level is missing a measure, for example, “Issues created,” and therefore formula is not working as expected.

You may try another approach for calculation, a shorter and faster expression. You might want to use a tuple to get a count of epic issues that have the value “Raw Waste”:

([Measures].[Issues created],
[Issue Type].[Epic],
[Tipologia Waste].[Raw Waste])

In the given formula, please update the dimension and member names for [Tipologia Waste].[Raw Waste] to match data in your eazyBI. You can do this using autocomplete in the formula editor.

Or you can try a solution without any calcaultions. Set measure “Issues created” and dimension “Issue Type” on report columns. Set dimension “Tipologia Waste” on report pages and filter for value “Raw Waste”.

There are a bit more details on what tuples are and how to build them: Calculated measures - eazyBI for Jira.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com