Xray Requirement per Xray Test Plan

Hello everyone,

I have 2 issues:

The first one: I noticed that the dimension Xray Requirement doesnt list all requirements…
Indeed, it doesnt list requirement with UNCOVERED Requirement Status.
How to remedy this, in order to list ALL requirements (regardless the Requirement Status) for a specific project?

The second one: How can we filter Xray Requirement per Xray Test Plan?
Indeed, I want to get the timeline total of Xray Requirement for a specific Test Plan per Requirement Status.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Hi @Fred.M ,

The Xray Requirement dimension will contain issues that have tests associated with them. See more details on what each dimension reflects on our documentation page - Xray Test Management.

To see all issues that could be requirements, you can use the Issue dimension and the appropriate Issue Type dimension filters.

To filter Xray Requirement dimension members by an Xray Test Plan, add an Xray specific measure (e.g., “Xray Tests created”) to the report. Use the Xray Test Plan dimension in the report pages. To view only the Xray Requirements relevant to the Test Plan, select the “Nonempty” option on pages. The report could look similar to the one below:

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hello @roberts.cacus ,

To see all issues that could be requirements, Is there any ways to overcome teh limitation Xray Requirement dimension beside using the Issue dimension and the appropriate Issue Type dimension filters ?

Best regards,

Hi @Fred.M ,

There is an option to import the Xray scripted field “Requirement Status” as a dimension in the Server and Data Center environments. You could use this dimension to display the Issue dimension members with the respective requirement statuses, including “Uncovered”.

Add the parameters below to your eazyBI advanced settings:

[jira.customfield_NNNNN]    
data_type = "string"    
dimension = true

Replace NNNNN with the ID of the field. After updating the eazyBI advanced settings, you can select it for import as a dimension in the eazyBI import options “Custom fields” tab. The report could look similar to the one below:

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com