Calculated measure is not tallying up

I have tried so many iterations of this now and I’m just honestly tired. I have scoured the internet for a response but noting is working.
I have made some calculated measures and they work. Or at least they seem to work because when I try to tally them up they don’t work.

I think similarly to this issue Help. The sum of issues no showing in the calculated measure that I created

I tried everything but it’s not working can someone help urgently please?

This is the current code I have come to trying to do this.

Sum(
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember,[Issue].[Issue]),
    Not IsEmpty([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember.get('field_name'))
  ),
  CASE WHEN
    DateDiffDays(
      [Measures].[Issue due date],
      Now()
    )>90 
  AND 
    DateDiffDays(
      [Measures].[Issue due date],
      Now()
    )<180
  THEN 
    [Measures].[Issues created]
  END
)

Ultimately I’d like to get to this kind of visual.

@gerda.grantina @ilze.leite
Can one of you help perhaps?

@ilze.mezite can you help?

@nauris.malitis @roberts.cacus Can you help?

Can anyone help me? @eazyBI-Staff I have a deliverable today and still no help.

Hi,

Your formula should correctly calculate the number of issues with the due date between 90 and 180 days. The remaining part seems to be the correct design of the report.

As I can see from the image, the risks should be stacked by priority in the bar chart. Assuming the Priority dimension is used for the grouping, the bar chart could look like this:

You should create similar measures for other proximity ranges and add them to the report.

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

Hi @janis.plume Janis, thank you for responding. For some reason, nothing shows up for me though. Using the formula I’ve used above, this is what I get

Hi,

You should expand the Priority dimension to the lower level and enable the stacked option in the chart:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support