Configure consistent legend color

Dear Team,
are we able to configure consistent color to a legend in a chart?
e.g. Status Open or New should have a color =blue or closed = green.
Whenever, the Status dimension is used, these colors for these legends should be preset.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi @Bhavini_Vazirani,

It is an excellent idea to define colors for particular dimension members to keep those member representations consistent across the reports. Thank you!
I added this idea to eazyBI development backlog for further considering and will update this conversation when anything new regarding it appears.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

1 Like

Hi @zane.baranovska

I was just wondering what the status of this feature is, as it is also something that I would find useful. Thanks in advance.

All the best,
James

1 Like

Hi @james.t,

Our designers are still pondering on a holistic approach on how to improve data visualization in reports and charts, including consistent colors for particular measures and particular dimension members. I can not give you any estimates as we do not have this feature on the road map yet. However, I added your vote for this feature.

Best,

1 Like

Hi @zane.baranovska
I read this correspondence and wonder if it is done? there is a way to edit consistent legend (colors and type) for particular measures dimension members?

Tank you!

Hi @Noa,
This feature is not implemented yet.
When the feature will be on the road map, eazyBI Support will update this post and a related feature request:
Ability to specify global colors for specific measures.

Best,

I would also like to be able to control the colors used for specific Status values (including historical) and custom fields. This allows me to have a project dashboard where a different metric on the same piece of information is always colored the same way.

Is there any timeline for such a feature?

Thanks!