Drill through issues export and columns definition

Would be great to have export possibility for drilled through issues.
E.g. You have the bar chart and you want to select specific bar and see which issues are calculated. You select Drill through issues and you would want to define columns which should be shown on this view as well as you want to export to excel and pdf.

Hi,

If you use one of the latest versions of eazyBI there is already a possibility to export drill through issues results into excel or csv file.

However it is not possible to change the layout (add more/remove columns) for drill through issue results.

Martins / eazyBI team.

Hi @martins.vanags,

Is it now possible to define which columns are displayed when using drill through? Itā€™d be great if we could see the ā€˜Assigneeā€™ in this view.

Hi @meekins

Unfortunately, it is not possible to configure the columns you can see in the Drill through issue screen.
We have a change request in our feature backlog but currently I cannot give any estimates of when it might be implemented.

Martins / eazyBI team

Hello! Has this feature been implemented - ā€œconfigure the columns you can see in the Drill through issue screenā€?

Hi @Nicole_Knight

Unfortunately, we havenā€™t released this feature yet.
I canā€™t give any promises for this feature at the moment.

Martins / eazyBI

Hi @martins.vanags

Do you have any update on this topic?

ā€œIs it now possible to define which columns are displayed when using drill through? Itā€™d be great if we could see the ā€˜Assigneeā€™ in this view.ā€

@Marcelo_Ignacio_Cid

Unfortunately, I donā€™t have any news about this feature.

Martins / eazyBI

1 Like

Hi @martins.vanags,

Thank yoooouuuuu

@Vale
Iā€™m sorry but there is no update on this topic yet.
Donā€™t worry, we will update this thread as soon as this is released.

Martins / eazyBI.

Hi @martins.vanags,

Thank you.

@Renan-Zetra

Unfortunately, there is no update I can share about this.
We will announce it also here when it is released.

Martins / eazyBI

Hi @martins.vanags

Do you have any updates on this?

Thank you.