Hide locations on dynamic map without results

Is it possible to hide locations on a dynamic map chart that don’t have any results (i.e. the third column value after latitude and longitude)?

I’ve created a dynamic map (i.e. OpenStreetMap), thanks to Zane at EazyBi (Link Jira Origanizations to geolocations - #2 by zane.baranovska) and it looks great. I’m showing all my Organization locations on a global map with the number of Open Issues for each Organization (filtered by IssueType = Incident).

The Measures I’m using are a “Organization Latitude” (a calculated measure within Organization dimension"), “Organization Longitude” (a calculated measure within Organization dimension") and Open Issues.

What I’d like to do is hide the Organization from the map if it doesn’t have any open issues initially. And then ultimately add a further filter to only show Organizations with critical priority issues.

Is this possible and if so how do I do it? I’ve tried playing with “Hide empty” row, columns etc, but it doesn’t help.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Try filtering the report by column “Open issues” (add a rule to column Open issues > 0)
Next, add “Priority” dimension as the page filter and select the value “Critical”

Martins / eazyBI support

1 Like

Brilliant - thanks Martins that has worked perfectly.