How to display fix version of each issue in a cloum

Hi there,

I managed to create a report showing the estimated hours and spent hour of each issue filtered by fix versions.
Now I would like to add a column to show fix version of each issue. I tried to create a calculated member in Measure dimension but kind of failed.

Sorry I can’t post the report, I’ll try to describe it.

Rows: Issue
Columes: Measure (Original estimated hours, hours spent, Issue Fix Version)
Pages: Fix Version, Logged by
Measure( Issue Fix Version) is the customized calculated member I refereed from the other post, and it works.

When I set the Fix Version. report works well, it shows selected issues with estimated hours, spent hours and fix version.

When I set the Fix Version and Logged account (account which logged hours on those selected issues), here comes the problem.
Report shows issue with estimated hours, spent hours logged by selected accounts, but no fix version.

It’s weird… i though Fix Version is a parameter of each issue, and I just filter out part of the logged hours, but end up with lost the Fix Version information.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

This behavior seems related to the way how the Issue Fix version is calculated. Perhaps you have the formula like this in the calculation of the Issue Fix version:

Generate(
  Filter([Fix Version].[Version].Members,
   [Measures].[Issues created]>0
  ),
  [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name,
  ","
)

Note that this formula contains the condition on the Issues created measure which works fine with many of the standard dimension from the eazyBI data model. But you may check that the measure does not work with the Logged by dimension, which means the values of the Issues created measure is available only for the top level member of the dimension. The Original estimate hours measure works the same way:

You can adjust the formula of the Issue Fix version to ignore the Logged by dimension selection:

Generate(
  Filter([Fix Version].[Version].Members,
   ([Measures].[Issues created],
   [Logged by].DefaultMember)>0
  ),
  [Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.Name,
  ","
)

This formula should also work with the Logged by dimension selection:

Kindly,
Janis, eazyBI support

Thank you so much for the reply, it works! However, I still need some further study on your detailed explanations.

Thanks!