How to force stop batch job which is hung

Hi,

This is similar to several posts in Q& A , exactly matching with this below post
How to enforce cancell/disable EazyBI's importing batch job?

We tried several times disabling and enabling the EazyBI from jira admin page but not luck still it is in cancelling state.

Is there a way to resolve this problem?

Thank you,
Krishna

Just to add to the above question , I have contacted support through email and webform no response from last few days.

In the logs found following error

ERROR: [regular_jobs] cancel_orphan_jobs source application 1 (account 1) Was waiting on import too long time

Hello @kcharky ,
Thanks for posting your question and I am sorry to hear you are facing this issue!

It seems to me that my colleague from Technical team responded to your question on March 12. If you didn’t receive a response, could you please check your SPAM folder?
This is the email he sent you:
Could you please clarify whether you are using eazyBI for Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center?
If the last one, please send me the eazyBI log files (Troubleshooting). You can send them via email or upload them in our contact form eazyBI.
If it’s on cloud - please contact us (support@eazybi.com) referring to this Community post and mentioning the site name.

Best wishes,

Elita from support@eazybi.com