I didn’t know if I should post this topic or re-activate the old one… Sorry if it is not the right way to do it !
So, my problem is that I want to get the min version start date from each of the release that are aggregated in Fix Version dimension.
There is a topic about it :
Can I show 2 Releases as one Gantt line (union or combined or stacked)? - Questions & Answers - eazyBI Community
I did follow each step :
- I define a Calculated member formula as “Min_group_start_date”:
Tail( Filter( Descendants([Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember,[Fix Version].[Version]), Not IsEmpty([Fix Version].CurrentHierarchyMember.Get('Start date')) AND [Measures].[Issues created] > 0 ), 1 ).Item(0).Get('Start date')
- then I selected it in the measures dimension and put it in the Columns.
- In the Rows zone, I put the fix version dimension and I defined a new calculated member as
Aggregate(( Filter( [Fix Version].[Version].Members, --filter by both, status and name [Fix Version].CurrentMember.get('Status') = "Unreleased" AND [Fix Version].CurrentMember.Name MATCHES '.*RF.*' ) ))
In order to select all the versions with “RF” in it.
So I think I did exactly what I should do, but it doesn’t work
To be clearer :
- The calculated value “Min_group_start_date” kind of works because it gives the min version date on project level dimension or Unrealesed level, when the standard “Version start date” doesn’t.
- The filter on RF kind of works because it filters fix version as expected.
But, used together, there is no date written in “Min_group_start_date” in front of RF level.
Please help me, I don’t get what I missed !
Thank you in advance for your help,