How to set a default Velocity value

Hi All,
I am trying to set defaults values for Velocity. We have several reports that use the “Running Story Points velocity for 5 closed sprints”. Rather than using this Measure, I have several teams that would like to use a default value, instead of a calculated value. As many of our reports include multiple teams, they would like to be able to select/assign a default velocity for each team.
I would like to create a measure that would set default values at 30, 50, 70. If possible, I would like the teams to be able to select a default value, by team, within the report. If this is not possible, could we set the default, by team, in the measure.
Examples:
In the first scenario, the velocity would be set as
velocity30 = 30
velocity 50 = 50
velocity70 = 70
The teams could then select a velocity for each team selected from the Development Team dimension.

If this is not possible, the second scenario would be something like this:
TeamA_velocity = 30
TeamB_velocity = 50
TeamC_velocity = 70
The team velocity would then be set based on the teams selected in the Development Team Dimension.

Not sure if this would be a Calculate Measure created within the Development Team dimension, a User Defined Measure, or a java script in the Advanced settings.

Completely lost on this one and could use some help.

Is something like this possible?

eazyBI has a different way on how to get this working.

1. user defined calculation:
    CASE [Development Team ].CurrentMember.Name
      WHEN "TeamA" THEN 30
      WHEN "TeamB" THEN 50
      WHEN "TeamC" THEN 70
     END

The formula is a simple version for single Development team selection.

1. Velocity import property for a Development team.
    You can import property representing the team velocity for a Development team with additional data import into Jira issue cube (if you have a lot of teams and the formula above would be hard to maintain).
    See more here abut additional data import.

Daina / support@eazybi.com