Missed Commitment Report in EazyBI

Hello EazyBI Community! I am new here and I searching of a way to do the following:

Missed commitment report showing the percentage amount of work that was originally committed to at the start of the sprint and not delivered at the end of the Sprint. Any help of feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

CC

Hi @ccranger01,

eazyBI provides several Sprint scope related measures out of the box: commitment, changes, and what is delivered at the end of a Sprint. There you can see the list of available Sprint scope measurements: Jira Software custom fields

I understand that you would like to see a more specific analysis, how much committed work (story points or issues) were not completed at the end of a sprint. In that case, you might want to build a new calculated measure. The calculation would go through all issues and validate each issue, whether it was committed to a sprint AND whether it was not completed.

Sum(
  -- filter all issues which were committed and not completed
  Filter(
    Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
    [Measures].[Sprint Story Points committed] > 0 AND
    [Measures].[Sprint Story Points not completed] > 0 ),
  -- sum up not completed SP
  [Measures].[Sprint Story Points not completed]
)

A similar use case is described in another eazyBI Community post: Calculate Committed Stories completed in a Sprint

Our partner demicon GmbH demonstrated an excellent use case on Sprint scope analysis Better SAFe than Sorry - Enterprise Ready Reporting at Scale in Jira. You may rewatch the video of this and other talks from eazyBI Community Days 2019 here:

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com