I am evaluating eazyBI for Jira and plan to use it for creating customised reports / dashboards for my company. I sent my question to eazyBI Support team on 27.01.2020 but I have not heard any feedback. So, I try to find out the solution myself and found eazyBI community. Hope I can get support from eazyBI experts here.
I use Jira Software Server 8.0.2 as core application and have BigPicture as a Jira’s plugin for Project and Resources Management. Now, I could not see both Allocation hours and Spent hours per day of any assignee for each issue on the same table. I can see Allocation hours per day of any assignee for each issue on Resource Allocation table on BigPicture. While I can see Spent hours per day of any assignee for each issue on Jira’s Timesheet. Since there are too many assignees, around 80 users, in the system, it is not easy to monitor whether each assignee is working as plan or not. So, I need eazyBI for creating a comparison report between Allocation hours and Spent hours per day of any assignee for each issue on a selected period such as 10 working days, last week and next week. I am not sure whether eazyBI can support me on this kind of customised reports or not. I would like to ask for kind support from eazyBI community.
Steps that I worked and created the report can be found below:
- Created an issue as sub-task in Jira, put Original Estimate, select Start Date and End Date – customised fields in Jira by BigPicture, and choose an assignee
(Figure 01 and Figure 02)
- Got updated resource plan on Resource Allocation table on BigPicture
- Assignee started working and logged Spent hours per day on the issue
- Got updated status of the issue on Gantt chart on BigPicture
- Found Spent hours on the issue on Jira’s Timesheet
- Imported data from Jira to eazyBI and created a customised report to compare between Allocation hours and Spent hours. The current report can be found below.
However, I would like to have the expected report that can be calculated from the following information:
Original Estimate = 40 hours
Working Duration, customised field = End Date – Start Date + 1 day = 07.02.2020 – 03.02.2020 + 1 = 5 days
Average Allocation, customised field = Original Estimation / Working Duration = 40 / 5 = 8 hours / day
Fill-in Average Allocation 8 hours per day on Allocation hours, customised field, on the report from Start Date to End Date
I am a new user and not allowed to put more than one figure on the topic. For eazyBI support team, if you need more details and all figures, please contact me.
How can I achieve this using eazyBI? I would appreciate it if anyone can help me on this. Thank you so much for your kind help in advance.