Report Formatting

I would like to be able to control column width so I can have all column show on the screen without having to go to the bottom of the page without scrolling. Fields that have a lot of character would simply wrap. Is there any way this can be done?

4 Likes

Hi @Shel_Price,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in eazyBI for now. We do have an improvement regarding this on our backlog. I added your vote to it. Right now, I don’t have any estimates to share when this is available.

Best,
Roberts // support@eazybi.com

3 Likes

Any update on when this will be implemented?
Thank you!
–Luisa

Hi @luisa.randon ,

The improvement is still in our backlog, and I added your vote to it. Unfortunately, I don’t have any estimates. We will let you know once there are any developments.

Best,

Is this feature still in progress?

Hi @rajaravanan

The improvement is still in our backlog. I added your vote to it, but I don’t have any estimates to share with you at this time. To get notified when it is released, “watch” this topic.

Best,

Upvote from me. Yes that would be really useful. I have some reports which are would be much, much better to use if this feature were available.

1 Like

Hi @Jason_Downey

Welcome to the eazyBI community! I added your vote to the improvement.

Best,

Upvote from me too! I would like to be able to adjust column widths in the report.

Hi @nisha,

Welcome to the eazyBI community! Your upvote has been added to the ticket.

Best,

Hi, any progress on this?

Hi @Alex_Zhivago ,

Still no news. You can “watch” this topic to get notified once there are any developments.

Best,

Hi
please, any news for it?
thx

Hi @DKostiuk ,

Unfortunately, no news regarding the manual adjustment of the column width. I added your vote to the ticket.

Best,

Hello

I just joined the watchers. Please add my vote to development ticket as well. Thanks!

Hi @aki.martiskainen,

Thank you! I added your vote to the ticket.

Best,

Please add my vote. Thank you

Hi @NickSocci ,

Thank you. Your vote has been added :white_check_mark: .

Best,

Hi @roberts.cacus , please add my vote

Hi @agudipelli ,

Added :wink: !

Best,

1 Like