Resolved tickets in the last 3 sprints

Hello,
I’m trying to create a report which will show me all the tickets in a JIRA project which have been in “Resolved” status for the last 3 Sprints. I would like to alert the ticket owners that they need to transition into the “Closed” status.
See the screenshot below of what I use in the JIRA issues filter.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

-Noam

Hi @Gnome,

JQL queries could be translated to eazyBI reports using dimensions as page filters and selecting measures to represent issues in the desired context.

For your report, you might want to use Sprint scope measure “Sprint issues completed” that represent issues resolved during the selected sprint (or sprints).
For a detailed measure description, please see the documentation: Jira Software custom fields - eazyBI for Jira.

To filter results only for the last three closed sprints, you might want to use “Sprint” dimension on report pages. In Sprint dimension. define a new calculated member to filter and aggregate only three last closed sprints. The expression might look like this:

Aggregate(
  Generate(
    [Sprint].[Board].Members,
    Tail(
      Filter(
      [Sprint].CurrentMember.Children,
      [Sprint].CurrentMember.GetBoolean("Closed")),
      3)
  )
)

This and other calculated member examples you can check out in the eazyBI Demo account: Issues - Jira Demo - eazyBI.
More details on calculated members in dimensions are here: Calculated members in other dimensions - eazyBI for Jira

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Thanks @zane.baranovska !
Will give it a try and let you know.

Hi @zane.baranovska ,
I tried to use the code you suggested, and got the error message below.
Do you know how I can resolve this?
Thank you,

-Noam