Static end of sprint report

Hi all,

I want to get a static end of sprint report for every sprint which is something like this

Sprint 52
Story 1 Done 3 points
Story 2 In progress 3 points
Story 3 Hold 3 points
Bug 1 Done
Bug 1 In progress
Bug 2 Ready For Test

This I am able to generate but in sprint 53 Story 2 is closed, above report is automatically updating story 2 as done.
But we want to get the status of all bugs and stories that are worked in Specific sprint and their status on the sprint end date or at the time of sprint closure.

In short - I want to find the status of an issue on a specific date (in my case sprint closure date)

Thanks in advance.

You would like to use a historical status dimension - Transition status. You would like to use this dimension with a measure Sprint issues at closing to see the status of issues at the sprint end.

We have a sample report to show issues by status category (To Do, In Progress, Done) on sprint at closing. Here is a sample report in our demo account.

If you are would like to see details in sprint per issue and using Issue dimension on Rows, you can use this formula to see the status at the sprint end. The formula will iterate through all transition statuses and show the status at sprint end:

CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentMember.Level.Name = "Issue" THEN 
Generate(Filter(
  [Transition Status].[Transition Status].Members,
  [Measures].[Sprint issues at closing] > 0),
  [Transition Status].CurrentMember.Name , ","
)
END

Here is how it looks in the report compared to a default property Issue status representing the current status of the issue:

Daina / support@eazybi.com

1 Like

CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentMember.Level.Name = “Issue” THEN
Generate(Filter(
[Transition Status].[Transition Status].Members,
[Measures].[Sprint issues at closing] > 0),
[Transition Status].CurrentMember.Name , “,”
)
END

Above custom query worked like a champ. Now I can see the report with status at the end of sprint.
Thank you :slight_smile: