Transition to status issue count by current issue Priority

Hello,

I need to create a report that can show me how many issues have moved to In progress status over the last 3 months (in Rows) segmented by their current priorities (in Columns). When I tried to create it, I had a problem with the report showing the priorities of the tasks they had at the time, but I need to segment them by their current priority.
How I can resolve it?

Hi @michailgoruynov

This is working as expected as eazyBI also imports change history for the Priority dimension, so when used together with historical measures and the Time dimension, it will return the results according to the Priority that was present at that time.

The workaround here would be to import a new dimension “Current Priority” containing only the current Priority values.

Go to the “Source Data” tab of your account, click “Edit” for your Jira source, go to the “Custom fields” section, and click “Add new calculated field”: New calculated fields

Fill out the form as shown here:

Click “Save”, tick the boxes to import this custom field as both a dimension and as a property, and start the Import.

Once the import finishes, go to the report creation mode and you should see the Current Priority dimension available in the Dimension section under the “Custom fields” section. Use this dimension in your report to sort the issues by their current priorities.

Let me know if this works as expected!
Nauris / eazyBI support

@nauris.malitis Hi,

Thanks for your help!

I added a new custom field in Advanced settings:

[jira.customfield_currentpriority]
name = "Current Priority"
data_type = "string"
dimension = true
javascript_code = '''
return issue.fields.priority;
'''

but I am missing columns with priority types::

What did I do wrong?

Hi @michailgoruynov

When using the global Advanced settings the code should be as follows:

[jira.customfield_currentpriority]
name = "Current Priority"
data_type = "string"
dimension = true
javascript_code = '''
issue.fields.customfield_currentpriority = issue.fields.priority;
'''

Save the changes in Advanced settings and run the import for this account.

Let me know if the data show up as expected!
Nauris

@nauris.malitis You are the best! It works. Thank you very much for your help.

Could you please help me with another ticket :smiling_face:?