SLA report breached not matching JQL querry

Dear eazyBI Team,

I am trying to create a report showing all tickets created in the current month that have a breached SLA. But if I compare the result with a simple JQL search in Jira, the numbers do not add up.

Could you please explain, how eazyBI handles the SLA in the report?

The status Breached/not breached for any issue shows the status at the moment when an issue last time was imported. We import only new or updated issues with any incremental import. If the issue breached after the import picked it up we still will show the issue as not breached.

I would suggest using a measure instead of the dimension here to represent breached issues. Here is an example for SLA Time to resolution:

([Measures].[Issues created],
 [Time to resolution Breached].[Breached],
 [Time to resolution State].[Completed])
+
NonZero(SUM(Filter(
  Descendants([Issue].CurrentMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
  DateInPeriod(
   [Measures].[Issue created date], [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
   )
   AND
    DateCompare(
      Now(),
      [Measures].[Issue Time to resolution Due date]
  ) > 0),
  [Measures].[Issues created]
))

Please replace the SLA name Time to resolution with your SLA name in the formula.

Daina / support@eazybi.com

Dear @daina.tupule ,
thanks for your reply, this would have been a very nice solution. Unfortunately, the due date also doesn’t seem to be updated on incremental imports. If there are issues where the SLA is paused the due date of course moves in time, as long as it is paused. But in eazyBI the due date is still the first imported date and therefore in the results it would include issues as breached, but they are actually not, they are paused.
I hope I can find another solution. Thank you for your support!
Best regards,
Michael

Dear @daina.tupule,

I’ve used your initial suggestion and modified it to fit my needs. I’ve added the issues to the filter, that are in the paused status and are breached. Like this my problem is solved. Thank you agian for your support!

SUM(Filter(
  Descendants([Issue].CurrentHierarchyMember, [Issue].[Issue]),
  DateInPeriod(
   [Measures].[Issue created date], [Time].CurrentHierarchyMember
   )
   AND
   [Measures].[Issue priority] = [Priority].CurrentMember.Name AND
   [Measures].[Issue type] = [Issue Type].CurrentMember.Name AND
   ([Measures].[Issue status] MATCHES [Status].[Waiting for customer].Name AND [Measures].[Issue Incident Breached] = "Breached" OR
   [Measures].[Issue status] not MATCHES [Status].[Waiting for customer].Name) AND
    DateCompare(
      Now(),
      [Measures].[Issue Incident Due date]
  ) > 0
  OR
 [Measures].[Issue Incident Breached] = "Breached" AND
 [Measures].[Issue Incident State] = "Completed"),
  [Measures].[Issues created]
)

Best regards,
Michael