Unable to find XRay Import option

We have just added the XRay add-on to jira and would like to view xray data into Eazybi. Where can i import the xray data? I do not see any Add-on tabs in EazyBi import screen. Please advise.

Hi @pankajmehta,

Tab “Add-ons” becomes available when eazyBI detects any projects and issues that have data in Jira apps (here is a list of apps: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps).
Have you created any Xray projects with issues yet?

Note that, Xray import option is available for Jira server version and currently is not supported for the Jira Cloud version. We are currently working on integration with Xray Cloud, but I can not give an estimate when it will be available for Cloud users.

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Hi Zane

Unfortunately we are using Jira cloud and as per your response, EazyBI does not support xray import for jira cloud. Is there any way we could use Javascript Code or Advanced settings to pull the xray status fields and execution reports? Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Pankaj

Also, can you let us know how we can upgrade our EazyBI version on the Jira cloud? We are currently on v6.0.0 and would like to move to the latest version. Please advise.

Thanks

Pankaj

@pankajmehta,

Do not worry, you already have the latest eazyBI version on Cloud. Cloud is updated automatically and has the most recent features and bug fixes :wink:

You may retrieve some Xray specific custom fields, like Test Environment, Test Type. Or import scripted custom field TestRunStatus (see this Community post for more details on how to import the field: TestRunStatus Custom field Xray in EazyBI)
Howevere, those workarounds won’t provide you with metrics on test executions and execution results (PASS, FAIL, WIP, etc.)

If you are willing to participate in testing the new eazyBI integration with Xray Cloud, you can write to support@eazyBI.com and apply.

Hi Zane,

Can you provide an update on if the Xray import option is now available for Jira Cloud version or not?

Thanks,
Rimaru

1 Like

Hi Zane,
Your last post 6 months ago sounded quite promising, are we any closer to seeing the easyBI integration with Xray in the cloud in production?

Cheers
Dave

Hi @dsw850,

I am waiting for Xray Cloud integration to see daylight too. The integration is not publicly enabled as we are still working on data import performance. The main functionality is in place, however.

If you are willing to try out the integration as it is now (functionally working ut with slow data import), please contact eazyBI Support.

Best,

Hi @dsw850, @Rimaru, @pankajmehta,

We know it has been a while.

Data import from Xray Cloud into eazyBI for the Jira app is available now :partying_face:
For more details, please see the documentation: Xray Test Management.

Best,