Dashboard to which we can add reports from multiple accounts

Hello,

Currently, a dashboard (in EazyBI) can bring in reports from only one account.

I know that we can add multiple reports from different accounts into a JIRA dashboard, but the main benefit of doing it into an eazyBI one is that it looks much better when you add an eazyBI dashboard into a Confluence page than when you add several reports into a Confluence page.

If possible, please consider.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Arama,

I hear you on this one! That would be a helpful improvement.
A drawback for now is that eazyBI accounts are isolated in between themselves. While we have plans on the roadmap to allow adding the same report with different filters to the dashboard, improving sharing of reports between accounts is not on our roadmap for now. I will keep you posted if anything changes.

Thank you for the suggestion!
Lauma / support@eazybi.com

2 Likes

we have a similar request.

Hi @knayak!
I added your vote to the task. Let me know if you have some different use case for this request that you can share.

Kind regards,

Thank you too for your reply!

1 Like

thanks. We are trying to create a senior management dashboard. There is other related question that we have here -

This would be helpful to our team as well. We are pulling data from a separate database and would like the ability to pull from independent accounts.

Hi Matthew!

I am not sure I fully understand your use case. If you are pulling data from another source with, e.g., SQL data import, you could import the additional data in the same account and view it together with the original data.
Let me know if I missed something and you have some further questions!

Hello Lauma,

I would like to pull data from 2 accounts into the same dashboard. We have a custom database that we like to tie into the JIRA database but they are independent. I can create multiple cubes in an account and that shows up in the same dashboard but not from 2 accounts. We have multiple programs that I would like to have independent EazyBI for each. I don’t want to replicate the associated execution database in each of the independent EazyBI project accounts. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for more details, Matthew! We will take this into consideration.

We would like this as well. Example being trying to combine JIRA and GIT data.

2 Likes

1 vote for this too.

2 Likes

+1 vote for this.

I have multiple accounts to create dashboards for each program. now for senior management, we want to give them a consolidated report of all programs. so needs to add reports from multiple accounts in a dashboard OR query some fields from multiple accounts.

2 Likes